Nicole Snider, CDR, is RMI’s University & Early Career Recruiting Specialist. She runs RMI’s internship program, including:
- managing full-cycle recruiting,
- building university relationships and partnerships,
- program marketing and diversity outreach,
- coordinating career fair participation,
- designing and implementing the program structure, processes, standardization, activities, and networking opportunities,
- guiding intern-to-hire conversions, and
- standing as the single point of contact for all things interns.
Nicole joined as RMI’s Office Coordinator for the Boulder headquarters in 2018 and managed the office of 100-plus people including its administration, visitors, tours, activities, facilities, construction coordination, and energy management program. She partnered with the Executive Assistant to the CEO in event planning, management, and ad hoc coordination. As the face of the office, she also co-organized and led the summer intern trips.
Prior to RMI, Nicole coordinated solar projects and supported the customer experience, sales, and development of software-as-a-service companies.
During her university studies, she specialized in stem cell biology, interned in athletic training, and was awarded a certificate in personal training. She also volunteered for years at therapeutic equestrian centers to empower individuals with special needs.
B.A., Biology (College of Creative Studies), University of California, Santa Barbara
- 1-Year Undergraduate Biological Lab Researcher
- Certificate, Personal Training
- 2-Year Internship, Athletic Training, Club Sports
Certified Diversity and Inclusion Recruiter, AIRS by ADP
Why I Love Working at RMI
“I am proud to be working alongside such an impactful team to create a cleaner tomorrow. The people here never cease to impress me in their backgrounds and genuine hearts.”